Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

A foolish wish to be a real person

It was foolish of me to think I could actually do something with my life other than raise ungrateful children and skivy for them and my husband while supporting him to a powerful and prestigious position.

It reminds me a bit of my family home, my dad did all the work and my mum took all the glory, not quite as obvious in my home.

But obviously if I say I can help people and that I understand a lot of the issues I have been struggling with for most of my life then I must be mad.

How can I support my son both in person and remotely

Support my husband against his will to behave like a professor

Be left alone with a 12 year old

And still be dangerous enough to be sectioned for getting frustrated when my husband lies to me and is hopeless at keeping it up.

I need sectioning!

So i need to be grey again, fuzzy and quiet again, don’t ask for decent clothes, a decent home, help for my special needs, just carry on struggling and let him be the clever one, he can’t seem to cope with anything else.
And he calls this love, self love, i am his sexual toy, and his comfort blanket, and i am not really a real person, 

When i want my share he and my daughter call in the doctors with drugs to shut me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment