Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

ADHD musings

Problems I experience daily:

  • burning the toast and sometimes the actual grill
  • flooding the kitchen, the utility and sometimes the bathroom (a bit more serious that one, water travels down the light fitting.)
  • having to heat up my coffee a zillion times as I forget about it and it cools and I heat it up and it cools 
I have now realised with ridiculous astonishment that I can keep myself there while the toast grills or the sink fills  by ......................doing the dishwasher or brushing the floor, who knew?

The coffee though still defeats me so any suggestions very welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Have a dedicated coffee reminder alarm - like one of those kitchen timers - just set for say 5 minutes and reset again until you actually drink it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I think that would work, and it would remind me only to make one or accept one when I actually wanted one, lol.

    ReplyDelete